Gaming in face of Covid-19: the full streaming of the Gioco News Digital Panel
Tee Gioco News’ Digital Panel with the must gaming experts to talk about Covid-19 crisis and restart.
In the mood of great uncertainty in which the global gaming industry is, only one thing is sure: nothing will be the same. What are the drivers that operators must follow and the new rules to regain consumer confidence and lead them in the new paradigm? Has the time come to change the whole way of “making” gaming?
A series of questions that Gioco News wants to try to answer, calling on the main international experts, for a global reflection that takes into account all needs: economic, industrial, health and organizational ones.
Welcome by: Alessio Crisantemi, direttore GiocoNews.it
– Heathcliff Farrugia, CEO Malta Gaming Authority
– Birgitte Sand, gambling consultant, IAGR Patron
– Pieter Remmers, President Assissa
– Jason Frost, President Euromat
– Francesco Rodano, Chief Polic Officier Playtech
– Ludovico Calvi, President GLMS
– Andrea Rossi, Managing Director Southern Europe & Latam – Betsson Group / StarCasinò
MODERATOR: Christian Tirabassi, Ficom Leisure