The new promised land of gaming at Ukrainian Gaming Week
Scheduled from 15 to 16 April 2020 in Kiev, the new Ukrainian Gaming Week fair will bring together over 100 exhibiting companies and over two thousand participants.
On April 15-16, the International Exhibition Centre o Kyiv, will host a large exhibition dedicated to the gambling business – Ukrainian Gaming Week. The event is expected to bring together 100 participating companies and 2,000 attendees. Exhibitors will involve software developers and providers, gambling hardware manufacturers, payment systems, gambling operators, betting platforms, consultancy, and legal companies, Seo agencies, affiliate programs, and many others.
Participants of Ugw will be Ukrainian and international companies of different scales. They will present the most in-demand solutions and the latest products in the gambling market. Guests will have the possibility to visit the stands of participants and ask questions of their representatives.
Ukrainian Gaming Week will involve a two-day conference. The event will feature public officials, executives of field-specific organizations, and foreign specialists. Experts will discuss the subtleties of the gambling business regulation and consider the prospects of the legalization. Foreign speakers will talk about the peculiarities of their gambling markets and provide robust case studies of the gambling business.
Presentations will be given by:
• Taras Tarasenko – people’s deputy of Ukraine. Member of Servant of the People political party.
• Iryna Sergienko – President of the Ukrainian Gaming Industry Association. Member of the Committee on Ethics and Fair Play of the Ukrainian Football Federation.
• Ihor Makiievskyi – Head at All-Ukrainian Association of Employers in the Recreation and Entertainment Sector. Council member of the Federation of Employers of Ukraine.
• Clas Dahlen – marketing expert. Ceo at Tremill Ab.
• Charmaine Hogan – lawyer, Head of Regulatory Affairs at Playtech.
• Francesco Rodano – marketing specialist. Chief Policy Officer at Playtech.
Ukrainian Gaming Week will select the best gambling companies. Recognized gambling market experts will choose winners in 12 nominations. The UGW Awards ceremony will take place at the party on April 15.