The agenda for iGG 2020 (iGaming Germany 2020) has been released!
Renowned for delivering market-leading events, Eventus International now presents iGG 2020 (iGaming Germany 2020) scheduled to take place in Berlin from 14 to 15 May 2020.
With a focus on reviewing the German gaming outlook and what lies ahead for the industry in this region, delegates can look forward to gaining a wealth of knowledge from the iGG 2020 agenda, brimming with informative, topical themes including:
Key aspects in German gaming regulation – prospects and challenges ahead
How to build a gambling system that protects the integrity of sports
Germany’s vs European Union’s gambling advertisement restrictions – What is allowed and what is not?
Germany payments blocking on online gaming – German court ruling in dealing with gambling debts
Exploring new opportunities and Innovative technologies in gaming – esports, skill machines, VR etc
As with all Eventus International events, top industry professionals have been recruited internationally to share their expertise and theories with delegates. The line up of confirmed speakers at iGG 2020 to date includes:
• Christoph Engelmann, Counsel, DLA Piper
• Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming, UK
• Daniel Gruederich, CEO and Founder, Sportsbookcloud
• Frank Herold, Member of the Board, EMIRAT AG
• Gustaf Hoffstedt, Secretary-General, Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
• Jack Symons, Co-Founder & Director, Gamban
• Jan Feuerhake, Salary Partner, Taylor Wessing
• Paul Barnes, Country Manager, Germany & Austria, IGT
• Peter-Paul de Goeij, Managing Director, Speel Verantwoord (Dutch Trade Association of Online Gaming Operators)
• Tony Allen, CEO, Age Check Certification Scheme