Nominations are open for the 2019 edition of Southern European Gaming Awards (SEG Awards)
The SEG Awards is part of European Gaming Congress and rewards both B2C operators and B2B providers for their commitment in Southern Europe, with categories ranging from customer service to social responsibility, future thinking, and development in all verticals of the industry.
European Gaming Media and Events is happy to announce that the nominations for the newly launched awards ceremony is in full swing and you may consider this article as a open invitation to nominate your company for the SEG Awards, which is part of European Gaming Congress (EGC), and will take place in Milan (Italy) on the 8th of November at Radisson Blu Hotel Milan.
The categories in 2019 are the following:
- (Affiliates): Best Bingo Affiliate
- (Affiliates): Best Casino Affiliate
- (Affiliates): Best Sports Betting Affiliate
- (Operators):Best Bingo Operator
- (Operators):Best Lottery Operator
- (Operators):Best Casino Operator
- (Operators):Best Sports Betting Operator
- (Operators):Best Customer Support in Casino
- (Operators):Best Customer Support in Sports Betting
- (B2B – sports):Best Sports Betting Innovation
- (B2B – sports):Rising Star in Sports Betting Technology
- (B2B – sports):Best Overall Sports Betting Provider
- (B2B – sports):Best Mobile Betting Provider
- (B2B – sports):Best Overall eSports Service Provider
- (B2B – sports):Best Overall Virtual Sports / Fantasy Sports Provider
- (B2B – sports):Rising Star in the Virtual Sports / Fantasy Sports
- (B2B – casino):Online Casino Innovator
- (B2B – casino):Rising Star in Online Casino Technology
- (B2B – casino):Best Online Casino Provider
- (B2B – casino):Best Slots Provider
- (B2B – casino):Best Live Casino Provider
- (B2B – casino):Best Mobile Casino Provider
- (Connected):Best Overall Payment Service Provider
- (Connected):Best iGaming Service Provider (Translation and Localization, Hosting Services, Consultancy, Marketing)
- (Connected):Best Testing Laboratory
- (Connected):Best Support for Responsible Gambling
The European Gaming Congress (EGC) is specially designed to bring together industry experts, regulators, operators and service providers from all across Europe in order to discuss burning issues some of the markets are facing when dealing with compliance in licensing, operation and marketing.
The congress is organized yearly in autumn, gathers +125 C-level executives and gives the opportunity to discuss collaboration opportunities, learn about compliance updates and harvest the tech & marketing related information which is presented by industry leaders from the ever-evolving international gambling industry community.
The second edition of the yearly must-attend conference of the gambling industry will focus on bringing new content and a different angle of view from the already established and emerging market.
The discussions include compliance and investment opportunities in regulated jurisdictions such as Italy, Malta, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the United Kingdom.
Besides the regional focus, the agenda includes an exclusive IMGL MasterClass™ will also shed light on hot topics such as Marketing for Operators in Regulated Market, Big Data, AI and payments.