Two Weeks To Go Until The Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (Online Preview Event)
The all-new Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (online preview event) will be kicking off in only two weeks’ time.
GSDS Online will take an in-depth look into the current gaming and sports environment in Middle East North Africa (MENA), uncovering where the key opportunities exist and taking a look at the emerging possibilities and trends ahead.
Meet The GSDS Online Speakers:
- Albert Climent, Founder, OneBlock Technologies
- Amy Remes, CEO, Kootac
- Andrew Tottenham, Managing Director, Tottenham & Co
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD., UK
- Dan Houl, Head of eSports and Gaming, Digital Payments, Nuvei
- Earle G. Hall, President & CEO, AXES.ai
- Jake Waller, Managing Director, New World Gaming
- Phil Sham, CEO, Aquanow
- Robert Brassai, Principal Consultant/ Founder, Sense4Gaming/ Qasiknow
- Tim Heath, Founder, Coingaming.io
Topics of discussion include:
- Integrated resort as catalyst for destination marketing, and how it will ignite Dubai hospitality services
- What’s hot, what’s not and the emerging trends in gaming & sports industry in the Middle East region
- Can Dubai become the next global online gaming and crypto capital?
- eSports – How big the opportunity actually is? What is the growth and how big do we expect it to become?
For more information about Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit, visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gsds
Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (online preview event), will offer the following participation options to boost your brand to an international audience:
– Sponsored speaking slot
– Sponsored seat on panel
– Sponsored product video placement
– Attendee registration (complimentary)
Be sure to save the dates for the Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (Physical, in-person event), taking place from 15 – 16 November 2021 in Dubai, UAE. Contact us now to grow your business in Middle East North Africa (MENA) and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.