One month to go until Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (online preview event)
The all new Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit will be taking place from 15 – 16 November 2021 in Dubai, UAE.
To offer participants a sneak-peek of the developments and what to expect at the physical event in November, Eventus International is offering a “free to attend”, online preview event on 18 May 2021.
With only one month to go until the Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (online preview event), the time to register your attendance is now. GSDS Online will take an in-depth look into the current gaming and sports environment in Middle East North Africa (MENA), uncovering where the key opportunities exist and taking a look at the emerging possibilities and trends ahead.
Meet The GSDS Speakers:
- Albert Climent, Founder, OneBlock Technologies
- Amy Remes, CEO, Kootac
- Andrew Tottenham, Managing Director, Tottenham & Co
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD., UK
- Earle G. Hall, President & CEO, AXES.ai
- Jake Waller, Managing Director, New World Gaming
- Phil Sham, CEO, Aquanow
- Robert Brassai, Principal Consultant/ Founder, Sense4Gaming/ Qasiknow
- Tim Heath, Founder, Coingaming.io
For more information about Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit, visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gsds
Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (online preview event), will offer the following participation options to boost your brand to an international audience:
– Sponsored speaking slot
– Sponsored seat on panel
– Sponsored product video placement
– Attendee registration (complimentary)