Gat virtual expo moves forward: new normal forum gathered Latin America’s gaming industry
Regulators from the region and representative associations of entrepreneurs from several countries were able to share their experiences, hopes and challenges to be overcome, in the face of the enormous difficulties generated by the closure of operations that still persist in some nations.
The common purpose is to achieve a parallelism between land based and online games, so that both businesses maintain their markets and manage to coexist.
Other points of full agreement between authorities and federations are the need for a radical brake on illegality and a joint effort so that society and governments recognize the value of legal businesses that contribute to state budgets and deserve better treatment by the financial sector and government entities.
Jose Anibal Aguirre said in his welcome remarks: “It has not been easy to reach this moment in a new space for everyone, a product of technology, work and creativity of many. Special recognition to WorldMatch, first Platinum Sponsor of a virtual fair for Latin America, to BetConstruct, Gold Sponsor and to Altenar, Silver Sponsor. The gold medal is for the allies of this utopia that was born last March, when we understood that together we could face the storm. Penta Marketing, Soloazar News, Team Seven and Totally Gaming Academy bet on this virtual world that has allowed us to hear again the voice and the steps of friends and clients. Thanks to all of you who have congratulated us for this effort and for the quality of the staging and production on this incredible platform. I know you are enjoying a lot with your avatars, another game within the game. Exhibitors are looking forward to your visit on Wednesday, october 14th and Thursday, october 15th from 8:00 am Colombian time. We will have conferences in the academic field that you cannot miss”.
Wednesday, October 14th
Conferences and update panels
– 8:15 am. Personal marketing as a key factor in business marketing.
Speaker: Gustavo Pagano.
– 9:15 am. Panel: Legalization of Online Gaming in Latin America. What are we up to? Lead: Constant Traverso-Peru, Francisco Leiva-Chile.
– 10:30 am. Online Game in LATAM: Challenges, immediate opportunities and new developments. Speakers: Karen Sierra Hughes from GLI, Fernando Garita from Betcris and Germán Segura from Betplay.
– 11:45 am Marketing and responsible gaming.
Speakers: Carlos Carrión from Aristocrat and Ana María Padrós from Team Seven.
– 1:00 pm Casino Marketing, What do we do now?
Speaker: Mariano Molina from One Way Consulting.
– 2:15 pm How to save in biosecurity using nanotechnology.
Speaker: Marcos Argenti from Limpidus.
– 3:30 pm. New markets, products and services in online gaming in LATAM.
Speakers: Cristhian Vargas from LatamWin, Eddie Morales from Betgames and Daniel Magariños from BMM.
– 6:00 pm. Virtual Showroom-Bingo.
Thursday, October 15th
Totally Gaming Academy Sessions and Corporate Conferences
– 8:15 am. TGA Tester Session 1: Online Sports Betting Management. Speaker: Hugo Llanos.
– 9:15 am TGA Tester Session 2: Fundamentals of Online Gambling. Speaker: Sebastian Perrier.
– 10:30 am TGA Tester Session 3: Casino Management (Land Based). Speaker: Francisco Vidal.
– 11:45 am. WorldMatch Conference (Platinum Sponsor).
– 12: 35 p.m. Presentation BetConstruct. (Gold Sponsor).