Weekly Overview: “Christmas in July” and upcoming live events
This July Eventus International brings you an early Christmas with great deals in store!
2-for-1 Delegate Special
Snatch up this not to be missed offer and profit by getting two delegate passes for the price of one to any of our next three upcoming events: BiG Africa Conference (BAC) 2020, SPiCE India 2020 or SGS (Scandinavian Gaming Show) 2020. The choice is yours! Do not delay your booking as this offer is only valid until 10 July 2020.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Special
Are you looking to boost your brand at one of the first LIVE international gaming events to return after lockdown? Here’s how you can profit from the “Christmas in July” specials:
– Receive a 5% discount for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor package at ONE selected live event
– Receive a 10% discount on the lump sum for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor packages at any TWO selected live events
– Receive a 15% discount on the lump sum for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor packages at any THREE selected live events
These amazing offers are valid until 17 July 2020, so benefit from these savings and book your Sponsorship or Exhibitor package now!
LIVE events are back!
Coming up in July:
Eventus International is excited to host the BiG Africa Conference (BAC) 2020 from 30 to 31 July 2020 in Johannesburg.
Join us for BAC 2020 where South Africa’s top industry leaders will discuss the “new normal” in the SA gambling landscape and reassess remote gaming legislation in South Africa. Delegates will enjoy premium networking opportunities and gain factual knowledge shared by a stellar lineup of speakers including:
- Amy Jones, Director, Truter Jones Inc.
- Cliff Lamberton, Managing Director, African Casinos Equipment Suppliers & Atomic Gaming
- Devon Dalbock, General Manager, GLI Africa
- Dolan Beuthin, CEO & Founder, Betmonsta
- Gregg Mandy, Director, GM Gaming
- Jason Foster, Head of iGaming & Co-Founder, Chalkline Sports
- Mark Tipping, Director, Go-Bet Sports Betting
- Martin Sack, Founder and Director, Brainstorm Online
- Tyrone Dobbin, Chairman/CEO, Western Cape Bookmakers Association/Sportingbet
BAC 2020 kickoff is around the corner, so don’t delay!
Please note that in accordance with regulation, seats will be limited to 50 attendees only. To secure your seat, book now! Register here https://www.eventus-international.com/big-africa-registration
Unable to attend the live event? Join us for the live streaming of the conference at 150 USD per person. We welcome registrations from across the globe. To view the BAC 2020 agenda, visit https://www.bigafricasummit.com/agenda
Coming up in August:
SPiCE India 2020, one of our flagship events, will be taking place this August. The 3rd Annual Edition of the event that has come to be known as the largest gathering of gaming and other key segments in the gambling industry in the Indian subcontinent, is set to take place from 26 to 28 August 2020 at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Goa, India.
Meet these prominent sponsors and exhibitors at SPiCE India 2020 and find out what they have to offer to take your enterprise to the next level:
- Taj Rummy
- Casino Destinations
- iTech Labs
- Grid Logic
- Deltin Royale
- EvenBet Gaming
- Play’n GO
- Spartan Poker
- Betting Gods
- Platform Infinity
- Eventus Media
- Taj Rummy Network
- LOTUS GAMING
- TC Gaming
- Allbet Gaming
- Big Gaming
Join us for this highly significant event in one of the fastest-growing emerging gaming industry markets in the world. To register your attendance, click here https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/spice-india
Please note that Eventus International’s live events will be conducted under stringent prescribed safety regulations and protocols to ensure the wellbeing and safety of all attendees.