Nominations stage open for Ceeg Awards Budapest 2020
The awards ceremony is part of Ceegc Budapest which will take place on the 28th of September 2020 at The Ritz-Carlton Budapest.
The nominations stage for the fifth Ceeg Awards Budapest is now open.
The team at European Gaming Media (part of Hipther Agency), organizers of the Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference (Ceegc) and Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards (Ceeg Awards) series, are excited to announce that the nominations period for the 5th edition of Ceeg Awards, the most important and prestigious gaming industry awards in the Cee region is now open.
Companies interested can nominate their brands on the following link.
The awards ceremony is part of Ceegc Budapest, the most respected boutique-style gambling industry conference of the Cee, Balkans, and D-A-CH region, which will take place on the 28th of September 2020 at The Ritz-Carlton Budapest.
Based on the communications by the Hungarian authorities, all events, even with +500 attendees will be allowed starting August 15, clearing the way to host the event safely due to its setup.
So, make sure to book your seat in time in order to avoid disappointment. The conference will gather much of the industry from the above-mentioned regions due to the collaboration between the governments in regard to the border crossings.
In 2020, the categories of awards have been refreshed with many new exciting award categories being added to the list.
You can view the full list of categories here:
1. Operators (Casino): Best Online Casino
2. Operators (Casino): Best Customer Support in Online Casino
3. Operators (Sports betting): Best Sports Betting Operator
4. Operators (Sports betting): Best Customer Support in Sports Betting
5. B2B Providers (Sports): Best eSports Service Provider
6. B2B Providers (Sports): Best Fantasy Sports / Virtual Sports Provider
7. B2B Providers (Sports): Rising Star in Fantasy Sports / Virtual Sports
8. B2B Providers (Sports): Rising Star in Sports Betting Technology
9. B2B Providers (Sports): Best Sports Betting Innovation
10. B2B Providers (Sports): Best Sports Betting Provider
11. B2B Providers (Sports): Best Mobile Betting Provider
12. B2B Providers (Casino): Best Online Casino Provider
13. B2B Providers (Casino): Best Online Casino Innovator
14. B2B Providers (Casino): Best Slots Provider
15. B2B Providers (Casino): Best Live Casino Provider
16. B2B Providers (Casino): Rising Star in Online Casino Technology
17. Connected Services – Payment Providers: Best Payment Service Provider
18. Connected Services – Testing Laboratories: Best Testing Laboratory
19. Connected Services – Best iGaming Service Provider (multiple connected services, including aggregators)
“When it comes to our Budapest conference, we already talking about a tradition and having the opportunity to work with so many great companies spread across the European continent is a plus. The Ceeg Awards was created to reward the hard work of the companies in the Cee region, thus we feel that by refreshing the categories, we are able to reach more companies and honor them for their commitment”, stated Zoltán Tűndik, Head of Business at European Gaming Media and Events.
The Ceegc platform will continue its mission with which it has been launched in 2016 and is committed to bringing together industry shareholders and government officials from the Cee, Balkans and D-A-CH region on a yearly base.
The agenda will include regulatory focused discussion mixed with trends of the gambling industry and the region, while the selection of speakers will once again include local/experienced speakers. In 2020, the conference will also feature round table discussions dedicated to countries/regions with leading experts.
The Early Bird rates are valid until June 30 and based on the resuming of international travel the organizers are already planning to create hybrid tickets with which you can access the content of the conference or attend virtual meetings from the comfort of your home.
Visit www.Ceegc.eu for more details!
Gioco News is one of the media partner of the event.