Brand New Gaming Show in Latin America in 2021
Chile iGaming (CiG 2021) will be held for the first time from 4 to 5 March 2021 at the Sun Monticello Casino & Hotel in Chile.
Eventus International is proud to present the first ever Chile iGaming (CiG 2021), to be held at the Sun Monticello Casino & Hotel in Chile from 4 to 5 March 2021. The two-day international summit and expo, is the most comprehensive platform offering extensive exhibition floorspace for the gaming industry interested in exploring the many opportunities the region has to offer.
You are invited to be a part of this rapidly growing gaming region and the ultimate gathering for key industry decision makers and industry leaders in this highly lucrative industry. Reach a distinctive audience through Chile iGaming (CiG 2021), the most exclusive online and offline gaming sectors event in Latin America.
Chile iGaming (CiG 2021) agenda has been designed to tackle problems faced by the gaming operators and suppliers (land-based, sports betting and payment solutions), highlight the gaming trends that will dominate the future in the gaming industry and discuss the current gaming market in the Latin America region.
This interactive event will include panel discussions, workshops, roundtables, speed networking sessions and a large range of case studies drawing on the experience of the market leading presenters.
To sum up, the Latin American iGaming market is definitely worth the watch for many reasons, including the over saturation of existing iGaming markets, and overwhelmingly high interest from players across the continent.
Discussion topic includes:
· Analysing the newly-emerged markets in Latin America
· Get up to speed with the current online gambling regulation in Chile and what is in the pipeline
· Insights from the frontlines of gaming operators in Chile
· Market entry strategy – how to break into the Latin American market
· Latin America as the new gaming frontier – How to develop, sustain and grow market share while facing new operators entering your market
· Lessons learned from other gaming operators in operating Latin America