Affiliate Conference & Expo (Ace) 2019
10 reasons to get your tickets for the Affiliate Conference & Expo (ACE) 2019 now.
21 to 22 November 2019, Solaire Resort & Casino in Manila, Philippines . There are only two months left to go until the first ever Affiliate Conference & Expo in Manila happening from 21 to 22 November 2019 at the Solaire Resort & Casino. Affiliate marketing is one of the most widely used strategies to reach out to customers and make your brand stand out in the dynamic digital world.
Here are some of the ways your brand can benefit through attending the Affiliate Conference & Expo:
1. Learn how to navigate through the Asian Affiliate Market and how content here differs from other continents.
2. Gain a broader perspective on how and why bloggers and influencers make a huge impact on a brand. You’ll also learn how to team up with the right affiliates, boosting your brand to consistently draw customers!
3. There’s more to social media than eye-catching graphics. Through ACE, you’ll gain more insight into utilising every social media platform to its full potential.
4. Learn how to capture your audience’s attention through unique content creation.
5. Become knowledgeable on eCommerce as well as blockchain and iGaming!
6. Leverage the mobile reach in advertising and the strategies to the mobile-first approach.
7. Discover the power of SEO in digital marketing.
8. Network and connect with people from different industries with the prospect of finding new partners to help expand your brand.
9. Explore how Artificial Intelligence is changing the digital marketing game.
10. Gain firsthand insights and get to talk to some of the most notable experts across various industries.
The Affiliate Conference & Expo features:
Veronica Andrino, CEO/Founder, Adsolve Co
AlnaverBaltazar, CEO/Founder, SevenGrace Marketing
Melissa Francisco, Head of Sales & Business Development SEA, Optimise Media
Carlito Antonio Jao, Social Management Director, McCann Worldgroup Philippines
Prashant Kala, Country Head, ShopBack Philippines
Anndy Lian, CEO, Linfinity
Chris Mangeura, CMO/Head of Marketing and App Product, Mynt (Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc)
Rizal Prasetya, Regional Associate Manager, Affiliates at ZALORA Group
Sean Si, CEO/Founder, SEO Hacker
Janette Toral, Founder, Digital Filipino
AnuragVerma, Head of Sales and Partnerships, Zomato Philippines
Tristan de Belloy, Founder & CEO, Quanta Digital
Ces Dimalanta, Founder/Blogger, Manila Millennial
Carlos Castaño,Head of Sales & Business for Stratuscast Philippines, Inc.
DM Varun,Co-Founder and CEO, STORM Learning
Jenny Zheng, Author and Contributor at Blockcast.cc
Abigail Victorino, Founder and CEO of StyleGenie
Sabrina Wang, CEO & Founder at PINC
Kurt Ebarita,Social Media Manager, Bonsey Jaden Philippines
Elie Odigie, Digital Marketing and eCommerce Senior Manager, AXA Philippines
Sebastien Caudron, mContent President AP, GroupM
Stanley Willer, CEO, HoGaming
Weng Rivera, Country Manager (Philippines), Booking.com
Myrtle Anne Ramos, Founder, Block Tides
Jake Villanueva, Investment Manager, Y Investments
Roy Redd, Motivational Speaker, The Redd Group
Francis Simisim, CEO, Social Light Inc.
Bhavesh Parthi, Head of Affiliates, Oppa888
Munmun Nath, Head of Marketing, Moneymax Philippines
The time to book is now!
Register for ACE2019 to be part of innovative discussions and network with the best in the business.
Limited space remains for brands to reserve and showcase their products!
Get the best location on the exhibition floor to showcase new products and services, connect directly with your target audience and build new business opportunities.
Want to know more about special offers and how you can make your brand stand out at #ACE2019? Contact us today before all tickets are sold out! Book your tickets here now!
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit at Ace 2019:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director; Lou-Mari Burnett to grow your business in ASIA with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for Ace 2019.