BiG Africa Roadshow, the latest speakers and topics for Cape Town
Eventus International announce the latest speakers and topics of BiG Africa Roadshow in Cape Town, taking place on 4 October.
From the top spots to dine and wine to the trendiest nightlife, getaways and entertainment, Eventus International can’t wait to welcome the world of gaming to the Mother City.
In less than six weeks the BiG Africa Roadshow will kick off in Cape Town taking place on 4 October 2019 at the stylish Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, and Eventus International is proud to announce the latest speakers and topics:
- Remote Gaming Q&A: An update from the Department of Trade & Industry led by Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa.
- Panel Discussion: The sector on the rise – The future of the betting and gaming market in Africa led by Duncan Pollock, Head: Global Marketing, DR Gaming Technology
- Panel Discussion: Online Gambling in South Africa: back to the drawing board. Where are we at? Where do we want to go? How will we get there? led by Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa
The roundtable discussions are an opportunity for delegate participation in matters such as:
- Factors to consider when starting your operations/partnership in Africa
- Startups: How to ensure success
- Affiliate Marketing and growing traffic strategies in Africa
Round table discussions will be led by
- Garron Whitesman, Partner, Whitesman Lurie Attorneys
- Joe Kustelski, Co-founder, Chalkline Sports
- Lee-Anne Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER
Delegates are encouraged to join in the networking events and profit from the opportunity to meet with industry peers and forge new business connections.
For info: www.bigafricasummit.com