Clarion introduce delegate waiting list as ICE Sports Betting USA sells out in record time
One of the fastest selling Clarion Gaming events that I’ve worked on’ is how Event Director, Rory Credland announced the news that next month’s ICE Sports Betting USA (Convene, New York, November 27-28, 2018) the influential learning, business and networking event, had officially sold out.
Featuring representatives from right across the sports betting stakeholder community, encompassing policy makers, legislators, US sports leagues and teams as well as all of the relevant gaming industry verticals, the event has attracted a capacity audience of 500 delegates drawn from 27 gaming jurisdictions. With a geographical breakdown split almost equally between the United States (50.83% of the delegate total) and the rest of the world (49.17%) the jurisdictions that will be represented at the Convene comprise: Armenia; Australia; Belgium; Canada; Costa Rica; Croatia; Curaçao; France; Germany; Gibraltar; Ireland; Isle of Man; Israel; Italy; Jamaica; Kenya; Malta; Nigeria; Poland; Puerto Rico; Russian Federation; San Marino; South Africa; Spain; Sweden; UK, and the United States.
Expanding on the popularity of ICE Sports Betting USA, Rory Credland said: “We will be covering the entire sports betting ecosystem in a way that no other event organiser can. Leveraging the integrity of the ICE brand and Clarion’s track record of establishing successful events in the United States notably GiGse and Juegos Miami, ICE Sports Betting USA is the only b2b event to bring together regulators (Gioco News is media partner), US sports leagues and teams, land based casino operators, online gaming brands and technology providers alike. I think the totality of the audience that we are able to bring together combined with Clarion Gaming’s hard earned reputation in the market plus the quality of our speaker community has contributed to the demand to be part of ICE Sports Betting USA.”
He added: “This fantastic response augurs extremely well for 2019 when the event will transition into ICE North America, an event brand that will combine with GiGse to provide a single consolidated event for the North American interactive gaming industry. The first edition of ICE North America, which will be held at the Boston Convention Exhibition Center across May 13-15 May, 2019, will provide a trusted, blue chip business opportunity for the entire interactive gaming sector comprising Sports Betting, i-Lottery, eSports and the Affiliate market.”