IGaming looks to the future
IGb Live conference will be held at the Amsterdam Rai in July, 17-20, with four areas dedicated to innovation.
“It is a really exciting time in iGaming, and this will definitely be reflected in the programme” Sadie Walters of Clarion Gaming describes in this way the next appointment with iGb Live, at the Rai in Amsterdam, scheduled for July, 17-20.
“With industry wide adoption of technology such as AI, machine learning and advanced data science, iGB Live HQ will seek out the latest innovation in these areas from experts in and outside the industry. We also know that regulatory, political and social issues are peaking in importance currently, so we will definitely be covering iGaming’s most challenging questions.”
Can you tell me more about the four-space strategy, and how that will provide added value to the attendees of the conference?
“We did extensive research with our former EiG audiences to try and understand the experience and knowledge combination that our attendees were looking for. Throughout this pursuit we discovered that some people just came for networking while others came to learn, either way this helped us focus on delivery methods as well as content. The four spaces really represent different parts of the iGaming industry. The Hive, international expansion, growth and partnerships. Counsel, debate, social responsibility and politics. Elevator, strategy, technology adoption, spark, design and Boardroom a glimpse into the future”
Clarion Gaming’s portfolio manager, Shona ODonnell, adds: “In the summer there are few places better than Amsterdam and we have organized a series of networking events that will offer to delegates the opportunity to enjoy the city, as well as to relax beside the finest minds of the industry. We have a list of ‘superstars’ who will take part in the event, with the most important and engaging speakers from the industry, and this year we thought a lot about the best way to present them.The result is iGb Live! Hq, a concept of an engaging and unique conference that changes the way in which our industry exchanges knowledge and information”.
Videolots.com Ceo Alexander Stevendahl adds: “I am very excited about the new concept of the event. I think networking and conference discussions are more efficient than anything else at a conference. A whole conference focusing on open discussion is a big step forward for a greater development speed of the industry”.
The official program:
– Welcome drink sponsored by Wpn Affiliates (Tuesday, 17 July 2018, 4:00 – 6:00 pm) in the famous Strandzuid.
– Evening opening networking party, from 9:00 pm onwards, TBC office
– Bingo networking drink sponsored by WhichBingo (Wednesday, 18 July 2018, 5:30 – 8:00 pm) at The Jetty at the Strandzuid for this year’s bingo networking drinks, a dedicated networking event specific to bingo sector. The venue is located on the canal and also has its own beach.
– Official networking party (Wednesday, 18 July 2018, from 9:00 pm onwards): TBC office
– Closing night networking party (Thursday, 19 July 2018, 9:00 pm – 02.00 am): this year we will return to the Majestic and Euro Pub, offering both indoor and outdoor spaces in the famous Dam Square.
– Friday session to relax sponsored by Intertops (Friday, 20 July 2018, 1:00 – 4:00 pm): time to meet friends and industry partners.