CEEG Awards 2018 Nomination Phase is open, submit your company
The organizers of the Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference (CEEGC) are excited to announce that the Nomination Phase for the third edition of the CEEG Awards is open.
Companies operating in Europe are asked to nominate their brands for the 15 categories that are available in 2018.
CEEG Awards* 2018
CEEG Awards 2016 and CEEG Awards 2017 were a huge success, bringing a large wave of Post Event linking and mentions of the winners published on major portal such as Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, PRNewWire, GlobalLiveNews, local media, TV adverts and many more.
The awards in 2018 will be given to 15 categories (introducing eSports, Daily Fantasy Sports and Law Services) as the CEEG Awards has managed to create an independent, fair and representative awards event that recognizes significant achievements within the Central and Eastern European gaming industry.
The Awards celebrate gaming software suppliers, operators and service providers for their outstanding contributions to the online sector of industry in their respective fields.
The process in divided in 5 phases:
1. Nominations period: 02.05.2018 – 15.07.2018
2. Online voting period: 01.08.2018 – 31.08.2018
3. Shortlist announcement (top 5): 05.09.2018
4. 1 minutes live pitch in front of the attending audience of CEEGC Budapest for shortlisted companies: 25.09.2018
5. Envelope style voting by the attending delegates of CEEGC Budapest: 25.09.2018
*CEEG Awards stands for Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards