What to look forward to at Sports Betting East Africa 2018
With less than two months to go until the 4th Annual Sports Betting East Africa Summit commences, Eventus International has decided to share all of the highlights, sessions, speakers and networking opportunities that you will get to experience by attending this prestigious east African conference and exhibition.
Many of the sports betting sector’s leading operators, regulators, legislators, legal advisors, affiliates, fintech experts and software providers ensure that they attend the Sports Betting East Africa Summit every year. These are just some of the reasons why:
- Identify winning strategies for operating in Africa
- Gain foresight into the future of retail and online operations in East Africa
- Profit from the practical acumen of thought-leaders in the gaming sector
- Be the first to implement cutting-edge technological advancements
- Gather and comprehend the latest legislation in East Africa from gaming regulators
- Equip yourself with the necessary tools to gain maximum benefit during the 2018 FIFA World Cup
Thirty of the gaming and tech industries’ greatest innovators and extraordinary achievers have all confirmed their participation at the 4th Annual Sports Betting East Africa Summit.
The panel of speakers at this year’s summit aretruly the best in their respective fields and are all looking forward to sharing their perspective on industry topics, and practical skills for succeeding in east African countries such as; Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique and Mauritius.
- Anthony Kimani Kung’u, Chairman, Betting Controland Licensing Board, Kenya
- ChhayanRingadoo, CEO, Gambling Regulatory Authority, Mauritius
- Edgar Agaba, CEO, Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board, Uganda
- Felix Mukaxe, Gambling Inspector, Mozambique Gambling Board
- GeofreyKayemba, FIFA Intermediary, Federation of Ugandan Football Associations(FUFA)
- Hamzah Daher, Commercial Manager, Editec, Uganda
- Imran Premji, CEO, Safaribet, Kenya
- Jeff Halloran, MD, Sahara Game Technology
- Linda Sekaziga, Chairwoman,Uganda Bookmakers and Gaming Association
- ManziTumubweinee,Chairman, Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board, Uganda
- Master B Maliro, CEO, Malawi Gaming Board
- Moses Mwangi, Senior Technical Account Manager, Microsoft (East and Central Africa)
- Nelson Mugisha Mulera, Marketing Manager of Mobile Financial Services, Airtel,Uganda
- Solomon Kajura, Business & Strategy Director, Betin, Uganda
- WaiyakiHinga, MD, Elitebet, Kenya
See all speakers: www.sportsbettingevents.com/speakers-sbea-.html
Topics and sessions
The topics that will be addressed at SBEA 2018 were extensively researched and cover many of east Africa’s greatest challenges, opportunities, technical advancements in gaming software, mobile payments,and mobile gaming.
- Business start-up competition
- Keeping up to date with the changes to Ugandan gambling legislation
- How many operators can a single market bare?
- Reaping the rewards of Africa’s growing economy
- Sports betting: online vs mobile
- Guidelines for innovating new products in the online space
- Master class session: Taking your business to the next level
- Prepare for the football frenzy – the 2018 FIFA World Cup is around the corner
- Mobile payments -Africa’s move to a cashless society
- The future of regulation in East Africa
See the full agenda: http://www.sportsbettingevents.com/agenda-sbea.html